NHoS ISO file

(Tyler Torvinen) #1

Hello, my name is Tyler T. I’m wondering, does anyone have the NHSbuntu/NHoS ISO available to download? Please reply whenever you can, please and thank you.

Well i guess reputed sources are there on the internet. Just give it a thorough search and it should show itself.
Ill check back if i get any source for download.

Regards,
Brian.

(Rob Dyke) #3

I’m going to rinse out a new ISO for ppl this weekend.

(J.Jesus OCampos BMET) #4

Wishing to try it. Honoured to meet you and this community.
Meanwhile, seeing that the weekend is over … I’m going to try, today, Biolinux

(Tyler Torvinen) #5

Hello Rob Dyke, my name is Tyler T. I’m wondering, where is the new ISO file you talked about last December?

(Rob Dyke) #6

Due to various changes upstream I’ve not been able to build a new ISO for NHoS

When building from our ISO tool I hit an error right at the end of the process

NHoS “Xenial” - Failed to find casper uuid.conf in ‘binary/casper/initrd.img-4.15.0-42-generic’ LIVE Binary 20181216-23:06

I’m not the only one.

Sorry folks.

(Fergus) #7

Hi Rob,
I’m a newbie, I have only worked in the NHS for the last 10 years, and cant believe the bureaucracy you’ve come up against.
At the Hospital where I work, we try and install open systems as much as possible, especially on lifts and PLC equipment, as proprietary systems may look cheap to install but cost a fortune over the lifecycle of the product.
I have used Linux since Slackware 1.1.81 kernel (as well as other flavours), currently using kubuntu 18; and I applaud you guys for trying to get this off the ground.
Windows 10 must be the most expensive malware to hit the market; then again everyone knows the US builds back doors into every OS…

Did you manage to rebuild the ISO?

Fergus